WE ARE HIRING!
Job Opportunities with Crown Elevator & Lift Company
The Crown Elevator and Lift Company team is growing! We are looking for highly qualified, experienced, and reliable elevator mechanics, mechanic helpers and salespeople. Use the form below to apply for home elevator mechanic jobs, elevator installer jobs and elevator repair jobs.
NEW JOB LISTING: Residential Elevator Sales Representative
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Residential Elevator Sales Representative to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for selling residential elevators to homeowners, architects, builders, and contractors. You will work closely with our engineering and installation teams to ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery of our products.
- Generate leads through networking, cold calling, and other marketing efforts.
- Meet with potential clients to assess their needs and provide product demonstrations.
- Create and deliver sales presentations to architects, builders, and contractors.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts and proposals.
- Coordinate with engineering and installation teams to ensure smooth delivery and
- installation of products.
- Provide ongoing customer service and support to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new product developments.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- 3+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the residential construction or home improvement industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary, commission, and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, and more. If you are a driven sales professional with a passion for providing excellent customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB LISTING:
Please use the form below to submit a job application, cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please download and complete the Crown Elevator job application below. Use the contact form below to upload your completed job application and resume. All information is confidential.